Stephanie Sanford Anderson has been in the beauty industry for over 26 years,
which has enabled her to gain a wide variety of knowledge within Cosmetology.
Her valuable experience in film, music videos, photo shoots, commercials, bridals,
and pageants has let to accomplished knowledge and skills, particularly in SFX (special effects)
and air brush make up artistry which has been featured on Good Morning Utah.
Stephanie has an infectious passion for the industry and finds pleasure in sharing
this passion with others. She loves to teach and continues to build her own education
by attending classes and hair and makeup shows all around the country.
Owner, Free-lance Makeup Artist, Cosmetologist, Stephanie Anderson Salon, and Licensed Instructor.
Currently working at Taylor Andrews Academy & Tiffany Leigh Makeup Artistry School as an Instructor.
· Key Assistant for World renowned FX Creature designer Jordu Schell in June, 2014.
· Completed Jordu Schell sculpture and SFX class in June, 2014.
· Performed makeup and hair for a professional photo shoot.
· Assisted with makeup and hair on a major motion picture and commercial sets.
· Featured live on local television show ABC4 and Good Morning Utah.
· Certified in airbrush makeup and airbrush tanning.
· Completed Permanent makeup course.
· Teach students about FX special effects makeup and Taylor Andrews Academy.
· Certified Instructor for Tiffany Leigh Cosmetics of Makeup Artistry (T.L.C)
· Worked with professional photographers and models for makeup and hair.
· Assisted with makeup and hair on movie and music video sets.
· Airbrush makeup and airbrush tanning.
· Permanent makeup classes.
· Teaching students about FX special effect makeup at Taylor Andrews Academy.
· Work for Taylor Maid in the special effects makeup department in Oct.
· Was featured live on ABC4, Good Morning Utah, Taylor Maid in Provo, UT. Applying FX/Special effect makeup for Halloween 2010.
· Facials, makeup and makeup touchups, bridal makeup, airbrush makeup.
· Certified T.L.C instructor of Makeup artistry.
· Certified Cosmetology Instructor.
· Currently employed at Taylor Andrews Academy of hair design & Tiffany Leigh Makeup Academy.
· Created Web site dedicated to my work as a Makeup and hair Artist.
Education & licensing
Von Curtis Academy of Hair & Makeup Artistry
· State of Utah Certified Teacher of Cosmetology/Barber (currently licensed)
· State of Utah Certified Licensed Cosmetologist (currently licensed)
· State of California Certified licensed Cosmetologist (currently licensed)